Brooker Diamond are a fire engineering consultancy with offices in Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and London.
Our multi-disciplinary team of chartered fire engineers, fire engineers, fire risk assessors, chartered building surveyors, facade engineers and technicians provide an end-to-end service to navigate the complex fire risk assessments of buildings.
We specialise in all aspects of fire safety design for the built environment, fire strategies, fire risk assessment and fire safety management. We carry out surveys of both existing buildings and buildings under construction for design compliance.
Our Service Portfolio
We offer a full fire safety and engineering consultancy service for all businesses that have a responsibility for the safety of people, require to reduce the potential for commercial loss or business interruption or that require to mitigate the consequences of fire.
Brooker Diamond Fire Engineering Limited have experience of working for major industrial clients, local authorities, architects and small businesses. We have experience of working throughout the UK and are conversant with both regulatory requirements and Standards in both Scotland and England. We have both surveyors and fire engineers throughout the UK to facilitate a rapid, cost effective and professional response to our client’s needs.
- Design and specification of fire detection systems
- Design and specification of passive fire protection systems
- Fire engineered solutions and departures from prescriptive regulations
- Assessment of means of escape
- Atria and smoke control
- Structural fire protection
- Design and specification of fire suppression systems
- Fire protection of safety critical equipment
- Process fire safety and fire vulnerability of safety critical systems